Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow... you're only a day away!

We have finished the last of our packing! I only have one quick errand to run in the morning, but other than that - we are ready to go.
I dropped Autumn-Bug off at my parents a few hours ago and am about to spend some time with Matthew. I miss the kids already!
I think we have all of our ducks in a row and I am praying all will go smooth regarding our flight. We fly into Atlanta tomorrow afternoon and from Atlanta, an overnight flight to Dublin.

I just checked Dublin's weather for Tuesday and they are predicting 60 F for the high and 50 F for the low. Much different than the warm Florida weather we will be leaving behind.

I doubt I will be blogging tomorrow as we will be preparing to leave. I am hoping to update again Tuesday evening at the end of our first day. Hoping we will not have issues with access to wireless internet connections ;-)

Next post from Kilkenny Ireland!!
~~Hope

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've had a blast your first day, can't wait to hear of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete